Many men do not understand the overall function and importance of prostate health and impact on lifestyle. The health of the prostate should be as important to a man as breast health is to a woman. “The prostate has the various functions. The most important is producing seminal fluid, a fluid that is a component of semen. It also plays a role in hormone production and helps regulate urine flow” [MedicalNewsToday 2021].
Havasu Nutrition Saw Palmetto Supplement | Prostate Health, Hair Loss, DHT Blocker | Supports Those with Frequent Urination | Gluten Free, Non-Gmo, 100 Saw Palmetto Capsules. Learn more about this healthy prostate and hair loss and regrowth product. Shop Now!
Prostate Gland Growth and Dysfunction
The prostate continues to grow throughout life and that growth can affect lifestyle and health later on. The growth often causes one or more functional and disease related conditions that may include: Urinary and erectile disfunction and bacterial infection and/or benign and malignant tumors. If the tumors are cancerous and the condition goes untreated, cancer cells may metastasize and spread to other areas of the body. When this occurs, cancer becomes more challenging to treat and lifestyle often changes significantly to address a serious health condition.
Havasu Nutrition L-Arginine Capsules for Protein Building & Nitric Oxide Boosts | Beet Root Powder for Vascularity & Growth | 60 Capsules. In addition to muscle growth, l-arginine helps to release nitric oxide in the blood. This NO booster acts to widen blood vessels in the blood stream, aiding in certain circulatory conditions. We’ve heard from several of our customers that this increase in circulation helps to enhance other areas of their life too – almost like a 2-in-one!
Three common prostate medical diagnosis
1) Prostatitis – Inflammation of the prostate gland. This is where acute and chronic prostate enlargement conditions are due to bacterial infections and treated with antibiotics. Possible causes of Prostatitis, a bacteria & yeast driven infection, virus, food allergy BPH, Auto-immune response, possible rare tumor, physical injury.
2) Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) occurs in older men. After the age of 50, half of all men have enlarging prostates and by the time they are 80, 80% of these men will have significantly enlarged prostates. The prostate enlarges to a point where urination is extremely difficult and painful. BPH can be treated with medication and in extreme cases surgery is required to remove the prostate.
3) Prostate Cancer – This is one of the most common cancers affecting older men in developed countries and a significant cause of death. The prostate also produces a protein called Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA). The PSA protein produced in the prostate, also found in the semen can be traced in the blood stream.
ProstaGenix Multiphase Prostate Supplement -5 Bottles- Featured on Larry King Investigative TV Show – Over 1 Million Sold – End Nighttime Bathroom Trips, …
- RATED NUMBER ONE – In a famous investigation reported by Larry King. 157 products tested from 16 different countries and ProstaGenix finished first!
- “Best prostate product I’ve seen in 40 years!” – Dr. Dudley Danoff, America’s #1 urologist, President of Tower Urology at world-famous Cedars-Sinai. Learn More About the Product and Shop NOW!
A raised PSA levels
“Usually, a PSA rate of less than 4 nanograms per milliliter of blood is normal, but age should also be taken into consideration as PSA levels gradually increase with age. A rise in PSA concentration may indicate the presence of:
- An enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
- An inflammation or infection of the prostate (prostatitis)
- A prostate cancer
Your doctor will have you undergo other tests to determine the exact cause of the increase in your PSA” [Procure.ca 2019].
Note: If you experience any of the following symptoms seek medical advisement: Trouble sleeping at night, frequent visits to the bathroom, erectile problems, blood in the urine, poor flow of urine, difficulty in starting the stream.
Reusable Portable Male Comfort Fit Advantage Urinal System with Spill Proof Collection Bag … We designed this system to help you and your caregiver stay in bed at night promoting better sleep and independence, reducing falls and spills, caregiver burnout, odor and brief use. Learn More About this Product, Shop Now!
Men over 40 should make every attempt to take care of the prostate gland. During a rectal prostate exam, the physician is feeling for a hard or lumpy tissue signature that may require further examination. “If you choose prostate cancer screening, you should get a digital rectal exam and PSA test starting at age 45. … If you are African American or have a family history (father, brother, son) of prostate cancer” [Google 2021] … it would be prudent to get theses exams sooner than later.
Limit intake of caffeine and alcohol. Give up smoking. Drink plenty of water.
Consume a high fiber diet. Start a regular regiment of mild daily exercise. Get a rectal and PSA prostate exam starting at age 45 and every 2-3 years thereafter. If you receive a PSA score above 4 nanograms, take this result seriously and follow up on your scheduled medical exams. Early intervention and treatment for the prostate is nearly 100% effective when prostate problems are detected in the early growth phase, or as indicated by lab results. However, the longer medical advisement and treatment is pushed off the greater chances of increasing health risk.
Marc T. Woodard, MBA, BS Exercise Science, USA Medical Services Officer, CPT, RET. 2021 Copyright. All rights reserved. MirrorAthlete Publishing, www.mirrorathlete.org. Sign up for FREE Monthly eNewsletter.